Financial Assistance

Here at Mid-America College of Health Sciences, we know that not all students can afford to pay for tuition and other related expenses out of pocket. So our financial assistance administrators are always looking for ways to help qualified students get the financial assistance they need.

For now, qualified students may get financial assistance from five (5) of our financial partners, including KC Scholars, Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas, Workforce Partnership, Kansas City Full Employment Council (FEC), and the Kansas Department for Children and Families.

To inquire about applying for financial assistance with one or more of the aforementioned, text 913-708-8323 to chat with one of our student success team members. You may also stop by during our office hours to meet with one of our financial assistance administrators.

1. KC Scholars

KC Scholars offers financial assistance programs to residents of six counties in Kansas (Johnson and Wyandotte) and Missouri (Cass, Clay, Jackson, and Platte). Applicants must have a high school diploma and meet KC Scholars eligibility requirements. To find out more information and apply, visit the KC Scholars page.

2. Catholic Charities

Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas offers financial assistance to residents of Kansas who pass their application review process. To find out if you qualify and apply, visit the Catholic Charities of Northeast Kansas page.

3. Workforce Partnership

Financial assistance through Workforce Partnership is available to eligible residents of Johnson, Leavenworth & Wyandotte counties of Kansas.

4. Kansas City FEC

Financial assistance from Kansas City Full Employment Council (FEC) is available to residents of Cass, Clay, Jackson, Platte, and Ray counties of Missouri.

5. KS Dept. for Children & Families

The Kansas Department for Children and Families offers financial assistance to qualified residents of Kansas.

Employer Sponsors

A handful of employees in this area offer tuition assistance to their employees. Ignite Medical Resorts, Benton House (part of Principle Senior Living Group), and Tallgrass Creek Senior Living are three such companies.

If you’re an employee of any of the aforementioned companies and you wish to enroll in one of our programs or classes, contact your HR administrator for more info.

But if you work for a company that’s not listed here, and you need financial assistance to enroll in one of our programs or classes, find out from your company’s HR administrator if they can sponsor your training.